EASY BEER CAN CHICKEN WITHOUT THE BEER CAN
Super easy beer can chicken without the beer can on our Memphis Wood Fired Pellet grill.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Memphis Pellet Grill or Primo Smoker
- Beer can chicken holder.
- Temperature probe
- 1 whole chicken
- Seasoned Salt & Pepper or.
- Your favorite spice mix. We use John Henry’s Mojave Garlic Pepper.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Pre-heat the Memphis grill to 350 degrees.
- Season the chicken with your seasoning of choice
- Place the chicken on the beer can roasting rack. We like the roasters with a container that catches the juices for basting. Baste occasionally the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Cook until internal temperature is 165 degrees. 1-2 hours.
- Carve and enjoy.