Rectangular fire pit kit with stainless steel linear burner tube and trough style burner pan.
- 52″ x 22″ Custom Powdercoated Steel Frame with cut-out to support 36″ linear style burner and trough burner pan
- Stainless Steel Trough Burner Pan. 39″ x 8″ (outside dimension) with 1 1/2″ lip to drop into our frame cut-out. Inside opening is 36″ x 5″
- 36″ Linear Stainless Steel Burner Tube
- Manual 1/4 Turn Valve for a match lit system
- (2) 24″ High Capacity Flex Lines
- 150,000 btu’s
Ready for your finish materials.
To determine actual finished fire pit size:
For Width Add: 1/2″ per side for cement board, 2″ per side for stone veneer, 2″ per side for top material overhang. (ie: 27″+1″+4″+4″=36″)
For Height Add: 1/2″ for cement board, ?” for thickness of top material. (ie: 16″ frame height + 1/2″cement board + 2″ stone top = 18 1/2″)
These dimensions are approximate and will vary dependent on the actual material thicknesses you use