Designed to meet the needs of smaller spaces, the Osburn 1700 is a faithful copy of the recently redefined 2000 model. This firebox combines robustness and elegance to allow you to enjoy your heating experience with confidence. This unit is equipped with high-density bricks, a cast iron door, a built-in ash pan, a top heat deflector that redirects heat to the front of the unit, and side panels to reduce its clearances.
Choose your favorite version by customizing the unit to suit your style: refined door overlays, new leg designs, glass ash lip; significant innovations for the most seasoned experts. Respecting the most stringent legislation on particle emissions with only 1.26 g/h, this wood stove is perfect for those looking to go further.
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 24 7/8″ W x 30 3/8″ H x 12 1/4″ D
- EPA 2020 approved
- Non-catalytic combustion
- Six hour maximum burn time
- CSA approved and UL listed
- Single, glass with cast iron frame door
- Designed to meet the needs of smaller spaces
- Equipped with high-density bricks, a cast iron door, a built-in ash pan, a top heat deflector
- Maximum BTU Output with Dry Cordwood: 65,000
- Average Overall Efficiency: 70%
- Average Particulate Emissions Rate: 1.26 g/h
- Recommended Heating Area: 500-1800 sq. ft.
- Firebox Dimensions: 19 5/8″ W x 11 7/8″ H x 13 1/2″ D
- Glass Viewing Area: 15 3/4″ W x 9 3/8″ H
- Maximum Log Size: 18″