Specifically designed to face the rigor of winter, the Osburn 3500 is an essential for any spacious home, especially if you live in a region with harsh weather conditions. Despite its emissions below 2.0 g/h, this wood stove proposes a user-friendly, non-catalytic technology as well as a significant reduction of fuel consumption. The unit features a firebox that can hold up to 60 lb of cordwood for appreciable autonomy, an ultra-powerful blower as well as an airmate for optimal heat distribution and unparalleled comfort.
A choice of door overlay, a fire screen, a glass ash lip are available as options.
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 28 7/8″ W x 34 3/4″ H x 33 1/2″ D
- EPA 2020 approved
- Non-catalytic combustion
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Ten hour maximum burn time
- CSA approved and UL listed
- Single, glass with cast iron frame door
- Maximum BTU Output with Dry Cordwood: 110,000
- Average Overall Efficiency: 71%
- Average Particulate Emissions Rate: 1.32 g/h
- Recommended Heating Area: 1000-2700 sq. ft.
- Firebox Dimensions: 22 7/8″ W x 12 7/8″ H x 20 1/8″ D
- Glass Viewing Area: 18 7/8″ W x 11 3/4″ H
- Maximum Log Size: 22″