- Proudly made in the USA since 1996
- Cast Iron top vent, stainless draft door and thermometer allow you to control and maintain consistent temperatures
- Made of premium grade ceramic that offers superior heat, moisture and flavor retention
- Primo offers the highest sitting lid available allowing you to cook whole chickens and turkeys vertically
- All-in-one grill includes cradle, grid lifter, ash tool and side shelves for a complete grilling package
Choose Primo and experience the best in kamado style charcoal cooking. The Primo All-In-One Kamado Charcoal Smoker Grill is a large sized grill with the classic round kamado shape. This grill features easy to clean and porcelain-coated cooking grates, as well as one of the highest sitting lids on the market which is great for cooking whole chickens. This kamado style grill is made in the USA, unlike its competition, and constructed with premium grade Primo Super Ceramics and coated with a protective, lead-free, and scratch-resistant porcelain glaze. The Primo Large Round Grill efficiently retains and evenly distributes heat across the 280 square inches of cooking surface, perfect for maintaining a consistent temperature. Smoke meat at temperatures as low as 180 degrees Fahrenheit, or turn up the heat to more than 500 degrees Fahrenheit for searing and grilling. Use the cast iron chimney cap, stainless steel lower vent door, and easy to read thermometer for monitoring and keeping a precise temperature. The easy lift-and-lock hinge system keeps the lid raised in place, and the soft-close felt gasket protects the ceramic while opening and closing the lid using the cool touch handle. The sturdy metal cradle securely holds your Primo Large Round Kamado Grill and is the ideal cart for a small yard or patio. Four revolving wheels help you move it around with ease, and two wheels can be locked for stability while grilling. Folding side shelves, ash tool and grill lifter are all included in this package.